The Group Exercise Program offers a wide variety of fitness classes conducted by nationally certified instructors. Various formats offered include but are not limited to: resistance training, mind/body, cardiovascular endurance, plyometrics, and spinning.
Participants who sign up online must arrive 15 minutes early to secure their space in the class. Walk in are also welcome but admittance is not guaranteed due to space restrictions. Please note outdoor classes have the potential to be cancelled if the weather is unsafe.
All classes are available to current students and those with paid memberships. Participants who sign up online can do so 24 hours before the start of any class and must arrive 15 minutes early to secure their space in the class. Walk-ins are also welcome but admittance is not guaranteed due to space restrictions. Participants are not allowed to enter a class that has been going on for more than five minutes.
1. Click on the link below
2. Click the "Log-in button" on the top right hand side
3. Select the "Sign in with UCF NID" button and sign in with your NID and NID password
4. You will be redirected to the Group Exercise listing.
5. Select the class title and the click "Register" for any available classes in the next 24 hours. The number of open spots available will be listed.
6. Click checkout (There is no cost for Group Exercise classes, so the charge will be listed as $0.00)
7. You are now registered!
Participation in Recreation and Wellness Center programs is completely voluntary. Individuals participate at their own risk and assume responsibility for their own health and safety. The University of Central Florida and the Recreation and Wellness Center are not liable for injuries sustained during participation in a Recreation and Wellness Center sponsored activity. It is strongly recommended that all participants consult a physician and/or have a physical exam prior to participation. The University of Central Florida does not provide personal accident/health insurance. Therefore, participants are urged to secure their own insurance. You may suffer physical and/or mental injury from participating in these activities.