All RWC faciltiies will be closed on July 4th in observance of Independance Day
Our personal trainers are certified through one of the top national certification agencies such as ACSM, NSCA, ACE and NASM. Many of our trainers also have a degree in the field of Exercise Science or are currently pursuing their degree in the field. Sign up for personal training at any of our fitness facilities including UCF Main Campus or Downtown.
Explore Fitness Assessments & Body Composition
• Approved clients will be paired with a Personal Trainer, and sent further directions on how to purchase their desired sessions.
• Meet our Certified Personal Trainers here!
• Only once the new client is cleared, they may then proceed to Step 2 below.
• Approved clients will be paired with a Personal Trainer, and provided instructions on how to purchase personal training sessions.
• A personal trainer will contact you within 3-4 business days of payment being made to schedule your initial consultation which includes a fitness assessment, body composition analysis, and goal-setting session
Personal Training Registration
Reach your goals and become more familiar with fitness equipment through our semiprivate Small Group Training program. Our small group programs consist of 6-10 participants paired with a nationally certified trainer to identify and meet their fitness goals. Each program is 6 weeks in length, meeting twice weekly.
Women’s Weightlifting: 01/31/23– 04/28/23 | Tues & Thurs | 4 PM - 5 PM
This small group training program is designed to teach female-identifying patrons how to use common fitness equipment, and how to design their own unique fitness program.
Pricing: $60 - Students $100 - Members
Weight Training 101: 01/31/23 – 04/28/23 | Tues & Thurs| 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM
This program is meant for any novice or beginner exerciser who are interested in learning how to use common fitness equipment, and how to create their own fitness routine/program.
At the Recreation and Wellness Center, we offer a five-week course that teaches you how to become a Personal Trainer, and how to pass the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certification Exam. Our course consists of lectures and in-person labs, where you are provided an opportunity to receive hands-on personal training experience. This course is great for anyone interested in becoming a certified personal trainer at the Recreation and Wellness Center or wanting to learn more about exercise programming.
• $499 per student
• Materials include access to online resources, textbook, practice exam, expert instructors
and Personal Training examination enrollment.
• We offer this course in the Fall and Spring semesters.
• Click here to register for the NASM Certification Course.
Many of our Certified Personal specialize in Strength and Conditioning. We offer strength and conditioning training to UCF Sport Club Athletes designed to improve your technique, speed, agility, coordination, and more. Qualifications below: